The Bergheimat Hotel's partners and awards
Business Partnerships and Awards
Consistent business partnerships make it possible for the Holiday Hotel Bergheimat to offer the latest and unique offers.
AMA quality certificate
At our hotel we indulge you in a culinary way with regional products:
- Bread and buns from the organic bakery in Mühlbach
- Regional eggs from the Steingut farm in Mühlbach
- Homemade jams and wine jelly
- Themed evenings “Salzburgerisch aufgetischt” with Salzburg delicacies or “Farmers Buffet”
- Organic cheese and cultured butter from the Fürstenhof and Pötzelsberger dairies
Indulgence Region Austria
The Bergheimat Hotel is “Salzburger Genuss Wirt 2011” (Salburgerland's number 1 host in 2011)!
This accolade is only given to one host per county, who is chosen by an anonymous test. It awards the regionality, seasonality and variety of the offered delicacies, but also the atmospheric ambience at the hotel. Since 2012 Pongau has also been an indulgence region because of its outstanding “Pongau venison”.
For further information on the Austrian Indulgence Region go to: www.genuss-region.at
The Hochkönig in summer is a true El Dorado for hiking and climbing enthusiasts. 340km of hiking paths for all difficulty levels connect this fantastic area around the alpine massif that awaits you with its majestic mountains and farmers traditions!
- Animal mountain village
- Mountain biking
- Hits-for-kids programme for the holidays
- Forest rope course
- Flying Fox Park on the Hochkeil
- Slackline park
- Lidos and pools
- Crazy golf
- Summer toboggan run
- Horseback riding
Welcome to the wonderful Hochkönig region with 33 lift facilities and 150km of perfectly prepared pistes. Enjoy the Ski Amadé region live: 5 regions, 25 villages, 860km of ski runs and 270 lifts. An area that has a lot to offer has something for everyone. The Hochkönig region makes sure that the wide range of sportive activities includes more than just skiing and snowboarding.
- Cross-country skiing
- Winter hikes
- Snowshoe hikes
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Ski tours
- Free ski bus
- Delicacies at the ski huts
"I'm having a good time" - Hotels
Since 1999 the Bergheimat Hotel has been member of the “Da geht's mir gut-Hotels” - which means “I'm having a good time-hotels”. All hotels in that category fulfil high and constantly assessed quality standards (2 Mystery Guest Analysis), this shows in the contemporary comfort and feel-good atmosphere. The most important criteria points of a “Da geht's mir gut-Hotel” are:
- Spacious, friendly and modern style furnished rooms
- Regional and international cuisine
- Personal support by the hosts, organised excursions and activities for single holidaymakers
- Fair prices – package deals or individually
- No extra charges for single occupancy at specific times in the summer
- Discounts for children, also for singles with children at specific times
- Free membership card available at the “Da geht's mir gut” office
The “Salzburger Sportwelt” (Salzburgerland sports world), with the Hochkönig region, is located in the centre of Ski Amadé – Austria's biggest ski region with 360 pistes and more than 860 kilometres of ski runs as well as 270 lifts in Salzburgerland and Styria.
Mühlbach Skiing School by Klaus Burgschwaiger:
From skiing courses to snowboard courses and also the “Schneewutzel” children's programme – here all winter sports enthusiasts who want to learn how to ski or improve their skills are welcome and in professional hands at the Klaus Skiing School in Mühlbach.
Sports shops & ski rental in Mühlbach
We are Austria
We are Austria shows the most beautiful places in Austria - and the Hotel Bergheimat is proud to be a partner.
The Hotel Bergheimat is glad to recieve the award from the "Österreichisches Wandergütesigel". We are officially nominated as a "certified hiking partner"
If you want to spend your next holiday at the Bergheimat Hotel, send us your no obligation holiday enquiry.